Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've wanted you for awhile now

During the holidays i had placed the Canon Rebel XSI on my wishlist but deep down inside i knew i wanted the newer T1i model. Well i'm happy to say that ive gotten what i wanted... What a way to start the new year eh? My Sony broke in December so im happy to have such a great replacement. The camera is all i was hoping for and more. The T1i is 15.1 Megapixel with a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD. It also has full HD video which i love :)
All in all, this camera has great features and then some. It's an awesome camera in my opinion (maybe a little bias, i know)  *hehehe*

I'll be adding some photographs from my new shoot a few days ago :)

2 comments:

  1. I am in the market for a new camera. Thanks for the info I will check it out! Stopping by to welcome you to SITS, it is great to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a lot of researching.. Going out to the stores and actually feeling out the cameras can help you... and it's good to have an idea of what you want in a camera.

    My eyes were first set on the Canon XSI but opted for the newer T1i because it had everything i wanted and more. (it's basically the upgraded version of the XSI)
    I especially like the fact that it has HD video; i think thats just awesome.

    Good luck with your searching though, & lemme know what camera you purchase, would love to know :)

    ReplyDelete